Questions for sustainability on a micro level
In an attempt, to get more information about the energy households in Louny (Czech Republic) and Barendrecht (the Netherlands), the following inquiry will be held at both schools, joining the project about sustainability. After that, there will be a first meeting (8th-13th of March) to compare and evaluate the results.
Which grade are you in?
0 2nd Grade
0 3th Grade
0 4th Grade
0 5th Grade
0 6th Grade
What is your gender?
1. When purchasing clothes, do you think about the sustainability?
2. Do you think sparing water is important?
3. At what ways do you think water can be spared
a. Water sparing showerhead
b. Rain barrel to catch and save water
c. Turning of the crane when you brush your teeth
4. What do you do with old clothes?
b. Salvation Army
c. Throw it away
5. How many times does food is left over that you have to throw away?
a. 1-2 times
b. 2-5 times
c. 6-7 times
6. When food expires do you throw it away immediately?
c. Depends on the product
7. Do you think that you throw too many food away?
8. Do you separate trash so it can be recycled?
9. In what ways do you save energy at home?
b. Freezer and fridge
d. Electric devices (computer, television, etc)
e. Water usage
g. Sun panels
10. Is your family conscious of sustainability at home?
1. How many cars does your family possess?
a. No car at all
b. One car
c. More than one
2. And how often do you use the car(s)?
a. Once a day
b. Twice a day
c. More often
3. Do you prefer commuting by car or by public transport?
a. By car
b. By public transport means
4. Do you use energy-saving electric devices (for instance light bulbs)
b. yes, namely…
5. How many electrical devices do you use in the morning?
c. 3 or more
6. Do you let the lights on in a room, even if you are not there?
7. Do you use notebooks from recycled paper?
8. What do you save to avoid deficit in your month budget?
9. For how long do you take a shower?
a. shorter than 5 minutes
b. longer than 5 minutes
10. Do you prefer to buy bottled water or do you drink tap water?
a. bottled water
b. tap water
c. I don’t care